Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!


Greetings from Newport Beach, California, USA!
Photo taken on Thursday, February 14, 2008.

The day is still February 14 in my time zone but not for much longer. I'm madly typing this email and I will need to forgo the normal proofread and self-edit. Then again I don't expect this message to come anywhere close to the 500 words maximum to which I limit myself. In fact I intend to keep this short and sweet.

Doing these weekly photos has been a great way to go places and do things that I may otherwise not. In some cases I finally get around to something that I have put off for a while. The location of this bonus photo is Roger's Garden. I've driven by this place countless times before but never stopped and gone in. I still haven't. Both a nursery store and garden, Roger's was only open until 5:00 PM. Nevertheless the gazebo was easily accessible outside the store walls.

Back home I checked out the garden's website (http://www.rogersgardens.com/) which piqued my interest. Guess where I am going on Friday. One last thing... It's safe to assume that I had no plans this Valentine's Day. If I did, I wouldn't be writing and sending this out in the final hour before midnight. And you should not be reading this any sooner than sunrise on Friday morning. That said I hope you all had a great night of _____. You fill in the blank.

Angelo