Saturday, November 1, 2008

1 Week, 1 Photo & 500 Words or Less SPECIAL EDITION


Greetings from Orange, California, USA!
Photo taken on Saturday, January 10, 2009.

It’s back. Finally. After taking a longer-than-expect hiatus, my weekly emails return and I have added more people to the distribution list as well. For the newbies, my subject line nicely summarizes what this is all about. Nevertheless send me an email asking for a more detailed explanation if you want.

My last entry was for July 20, 2008, and I sent that out in the middle of September. I started a job that month – an ongoing freelance position – which consumes a good chunk of my time and energy. My emails went to the backburner. In November I was all set to send a handful of them when the holidays hit and, well, we all know how frenzied life gets between Thanksgiving and New Year’s.

I am following the path of various television shows such as “24”, “Desperate Housewives” and even “Lost” in a way by taken a leap in time. While my last entry was for July 20, 2008 (and sent on September 16, 2008), my next entry date is November 2, 2008. I hope to fill in the 14-week gap but how and when is still undetermined.

Of course this entry would not be complete without a photograph. The shot was taken at a restaurant during a friend’s birthday dinner. Making a return appearance in my weekly picture and partially hidden by the balloons is the appropriately nicknamed “Boo”. He was going through a bout of camera shyness so I never captured a full view of his face but in hindsight it makes this shot more playful. Sometimes you don’t realize until later that a photo was actually better than you thought or vice versa.

I’m looking forward to making these weekly entries a part of my life once again and I hope that you look forward to reading them.

Angelo